Sydney Credit Union is uniquely positioned to support community development through:
- loans to owners and small businesses;
- sponsorship of community activities and events;
- public education programs to foster personal financial well-being;
- employees, active in the community as members of boards of trade, chambers of commerce, church groups, service organizations, charitable organizations, and numerous other activities;
- outstanding School and Community Involvement Scholarships to students at the following educational institutions: Cabot High, Sydney Academy, Riverview, Rankin School of the Narrows, Etoile de l'Acadie, NSCC Marconi Campus, Cape Breton University and the Kiwanis Festival of Speech and Music;
- and investment in numerous community projects.
For more information on Sydney Credit Union's community programs please visit the following links.